Why is this place perfect for Millennials?
1. We have one of the fastest Wi-Fi connections in Manila
2. We have a swimming pool
3. We have unlimited Netflix
4. We'll cook breakfast for you
5. Robinson's Mall is 5 minutes away
6. Lots of bars and clubs nearby
7. Even though there are bars and clubs nearby, the noise doesn't reach our building
8. We can arrange tours as far away as Mt. Pinatubo and Mayon Volcano!
9. Our facilities are brand new!
Check-Out our pictures for a virtual tour!
This is one of the most millennial friendly places in Manila! Who doesn't love free and unlimited Wi-Fi that can reach up to 300Mbps? You can use it to download all the movies you want, play all your favorite games, stream videos about your favorite youtube sensations, and much more! Oh, and did I mention that we have Netflix? Cable TV is so old school. Here, you can marathon all the new awesome TV shows like 13 Reasons Why, Riverdale, Iron Fist, and what not. The pool is one of our major highlights. Feel free to take a dip, and enjoy the pool. Whether you're enjoying the gushing waterfalls, sunbathing by the pool, or enjoying the view from the deck - you will definitely enjoy your stay!
Long story short - Everything. We are in the center of Manila, so almost everything is accessible from here. You want a mall? Robinson's Mall is just a 10 minute walk away. Wanna enjoy the views? Take a walk along Manila Bay, which is right outside! Want to grab a drink with your friend? The bars nearby are awesome! Do you have the midnight cravings? There are 7/11s and Ministops everywhere! Looking for exotic snacks? we have Korean and Japanese convenient stores just around the corner. Want a tour outside Manila? Believe it or not, we can arrange this! We have friends in one of the best tour guides in the Philippines. In just a short amount of time, we can arrange nearby tours in Manila, to even tours as far away as Mt. Pinatubo, Villa Escudero, and Mayon Volcano!
Interaction with guests
We operate like a hotel, our guests are the kings and queens. You deserve the best!
Other things to note
The Building is called - 1775 Adriatico Suites. It's right in the center of the historical and cultural district of Malate in Manila, 1775 Adriatico Suites boasts of clean, quiet, modern accommodations. Our competent staff is ready to answer any of your questions, and to give recommendations for the best places to visit in Manila. The Barangay Hall ( Neighborhood Police ) is just a few steps from 1775 Adriatico Suites. This Guarantees the Safety and Security of All The Guests in Adriatico Suites. 1775 Adriatico Suites is strategically located just a two minute walk from Roxas Boulevard and the world famous Manila Bay. Witness the renowned sunset of Manila Bay from Rajah Sulayman Park, watch the dancing fountain or stroll along the bay walk. Karaoke Bars, Spas, convenience stores and multi cultural restaurants abound around the establishment. A huge mall, Robinsons Place, is also just 5-7 minutes walk away. Truly your home away from home, 1775 Adriatico Suites will not only entertain you and cater to your business needs, but it can also be your residences while enjoying the hospitality of the Philippines.
1. Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas like our lounge and deck.
2. No Unregistered guests may enter the premises
3. No Glass objects by the pool
4. No Excessive Noise (To preserve the serenity of our property, and to prevent our other guests from complaining.)
5. You must agree to inform us immediately if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable (You deserve nothing but the best!)
This host has 181 reviews for other properties.View other reviews