I'm located just 20 minutes south of Downtown Dallas. The room are very clean, with fresh clean linens. Fresh towels and queen-size bed can fit two adults.
Shared bathroom is located in the same hall to the bedroom, towards the front of the home. The room are located in the front part of home for extra privacy and have queen-size bed; Bedroom comes with a smart TV, Netflix and cable ready, with Wi-fi, a closet, ceiling fan and dresser.
In addition to your room and bath, you'll have access to the kitchen for microwave, and laundry room.
Interaction with guests
I respect your privacy. You can always reach me by phone, text or email.
Other things to note
I have a small friendly dog weighs less than 10lbs, and is not allowed into the guest rooms. You are welcome to interact with him, because he loves the attention and very spoiled.
This is my rules: Welcome to our home! To make your stay more enjoyable and easy to navigate here are the rules:
1. While you have access to the washer and dryer, please provide your own laundry items. If you ever need to use any of ours, please ask first and if you use it all, please inform me and/or replace what you use.
2. You will have access to all cooking ware, dishes and utensils. You will have access to seasonings and condiments. Again, if you use it up, either inform me or replace.
3. You will be responsible for cleaning the bathroom if you have an extended stay (if you are for longer than just a couple of days or a week.)
4. If anything needs repair, please inform me first before attempting to correct the problem yourself.
5. You will receive a your own personal key to enter the house.
6. There is no curfew (we are all adults!) You may come and go as you please.
7. So we welcome friends and families of our guests to visit. If the guest becomes a recurrent and overnight guest, I will ask for you to modify your reservation to reflect the additional guest. If you know prior to reserving that your guest will be recurrent and overnight, please be honest and reflect that in when first booking, and do not intentionally wait until the reservation is booked, or when you arrive.
8. If something comes up, such as a contract job extension, housing deal fell through, etc., that will cause you to need to extend your stay, please give me at least a week notice. While it is not a guarantee it will be honored since someone might have already booked the space, the more notice I have the more likely we can work with you.
9. Smoking is permitted outside. If you are someone who has medical or job-related concern about this, please take this into consideration before booking. If you do smoke, please be respectful, as only one of the host does smoke.
10. Don't be afraid to ask for help or inform me of any problems. My goal is to make your stay as peaceful as possible.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
I love fitness, I'm currently in school, and majoring in Kinesiology. I enjoy being a homebody. A few of my favorite television shows: Power, Big Brother, Law and Order SUV, Chicago Med, Naked and Afraid, Gotham. Movies: Horror, Action, and Comedy Music: Hip Hop, R & B, Rap: Drake, Future, Kendrick Lamar, Rihanna Food: I only eat white meat, Turkey, Fish, and Chicken! Chipotle' and Chick-Fil-A favorite place to eat on a regular