Welcome to our light-filled, recently-renovated, cozy apartment in the very centre of Sofia. Enjoy great design and fantastic views over the rooftops of the beautiful city. Metres away, you will find all the best sights, bars, restaurants, bakeries, shopping as well as easy access to public transportation. Just relax and enjoy yourself to the fullest. The space is great for families and couples alike and I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.
The space is a sunny and bright, open-plan, renovated apartment in a building that still exudes some old, sixties charm. You can enjoy a great view of Mount Vitosha and Sofia rooftops from the lovely balcony and living room. The stylish interior design creates the homely atmosphere one craves when travelling abroad with all the amenities such as great WiFi, AC, heating, washer/dryer etc at your disposal.
You will have access to the whole apartment including:
- TV with cable TV
- Fast and very reliable WiFi
- AeroPress Coffee Apparatus
- Washing Machine/Dryer
- Kitchen utensils
- Towels, blankets, linen
- Central heating and constant hot water
Interaction with guests
My friends Miglena or Slavi will be available to offer you help throughout your stay and make you feel at home.
Other things to note
Please be considerate of the neighbours and respect quiet hours - 14:00-16:00 as well as after 22:00.
- Quiet hours: To be considerate to our neighbours, we kindly ask you to keep things on the quieter-side between 14-16 and after 22.
- Electricity/AC/Lights/Heating: To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
- Shoes: Please take your shoes off at the entryway as we expect guests to strictly abide by a no shoes policy.
- Additional Visitors: Please do not invite additional visitors without discussing with us first.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
My name is Miglena. I live in Sofia with my family and the city is my hometown.
I am excited to be a part of this community and to help people feel right at home:)
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.