This 1864 brick Church is a classic ' 80s conversion! With loads of character but with modern essentials it's a perfect place for a family to get away from it all !
Many who have stayed have remarked on its calming relaxing ambience. The original barrelled Baltic pine ceiling and polished floor reflect the warmth and honesty of the timber
that came out in sailing ships as ballast over 150 years ago !
Built by the 'no nonsense' Cornish miners the Church is a treasured bastion of the goldrush
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector