Castle Beach Retreat offers an exciting 'spa like' atmosphere that is unmatched by other beach rentals. It is perfect for extend family reunions and retreats.
Castle Beach Retreat is a 2-story, 3000sq ft home directly across from one of the best beaches in Santa Cruz - Seabright Beach. Full-length windows overlook the beach and Santa Cruz Pier - allowing you to watch the sunset while barbecuing on the spacious balcony or lie in bed listening to the waves.
Seabright State Beach, known to locals as Castle Beach, is a south-facing beach with the reputation of being the warmest, sunniest beach on the Monterey Bay. Great for families, this State Beach has restrooms, lifeguards*, and since Castle Beach Retreat sits at the beach's main entrance, there are no stairs or cliffs to negotiate. Enjoy roasting marshmallows on one of the only beaches that allows bonfires. Plus due to limited beach parking, traffic is much lighter here compared to other popular beaches.
Seabright Beach lies between the Santa Cruz Harbor and famed Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, home of the Giant Dipper roller coaster. The Boardwalk is 3 blocks over the old train bridge (the same bridge featured in the movie Lost Boys) or 1 1/2 blocks during low tide (but you might get your feet wet). The harbor is a great place to charter boats or rent paddle boards, Hobbies, kayaks, etc. It also has some great places to eat. - Our location has easy access for even families with small kids to both attractions without the hassle of the crowds or parking.
Castle Beach Retreat proudly maintains the highest sanitary practices, adheres to all local ordinances and is professional managed. This added level of quality offers the airbnb guest piece of mind and the ability to call someone when needed. The Retreat offers a spa like setting with 4+ bedrooms/3.5 baths, including 2 master bedrooms with ocean views. There are beds for up to 11 people as well as other attractive features: We allow up to 10 adults max. We do allow an additional + 2 children or combinations of less adults and more children.
- Upstairs, the spacious grand room features an entire wall of full-length windows and sliding glass doors. They connect to the balcony and provide spectacular beach views. Our balcony is considered by many neighbors as the best in the area. There is also an outdoor gas BBQ, a dining table that seats 12, a bar that seats 6, a 65” Plasma HDTV with DirecTV/BlueRay, a gas fireplace, and exposed high beam ceilings. Castle Beach Retreat has a whole-house Sonos entertainment system
- The beautiful kitchen overlooks the grand room and ocean. It offers just about anything you are likely to need for even a Thanksgiving dinner party including: silverware, pots, pans, dishes, glasses, and serving utensils. This high-end kitchen is a chef's dream with a huge 11 foot working island attached to a bar for guests. It has a microwave, warming drawer, double convention oven and inductive cook top. Also supplied is a toaster, coffee maker, coffee press, rice cooker and crock pot.
- You may never want to leave the upstairs master bedroom and bath. It offers a kingsize bed, 47' HDTV, Sonos entertainment system and walk-in closet. The master bath has a huge two person, extra deep tub, it's own 47” HDTV, Sonos sound system, and Robern vanities and cabinets.
- The downstairs master bedroom is a studio suite with a kingsize bed, kitchenette/dinning area, bath, 42” HDTV with DirecTV, and fireplace
- downstairs there are also two additional bedrooms, named the O' Neil Room and Megan's Room respectively, and a large entertainment room/garage named the Ducati Room, as a solute to the famous motorcycle company. The Ducati Room offers guests a new 65' plasma HDTV, SatTV receiver and Playstation 3 with BlueRay. It is perfect for the young or young at heart. The O' Neil and Megan's Rooms are both connected to a “shotgun” bathroom. Megan's Room has a twin over double bunk-bed with an additional pull-out single bed. The O' Neil Room has a queen-size bed.
- Noise must be kept down after 10PM
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.