Our authentic log cabin Chalets are located just 5 miles from the gates to Seven Springs and Hidden Valley Ski Resorts, 20 minutes from Ohiopyle and Fallingwater and nestled in the Laurel Highlands Mountains. Our guests experience a real mountain get-a-way in our secluded mountain retreat.
- Quiet Hours 11pm-8am
- Smoking is allowed outside only.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- All of the Chalets are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. The Chalets are authentically built and like any rustic style dwelling may present a higher risk for personal injury than of a modern dwelling. All guests in your party must take extra precaution and assume all risks when using the ladders to the lofts, walking on decks and stairways, traversing the property grounds during winter and rainy seasons and be wary of poisonous and dangerous vegetation, including but not limited to poison ivy, poison sumac and multiflora rose bushes located on the property grounds.
- PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. There is a non-refundable $100 additional cleaning fee for any pets staying on the property. Pet rates are $10 per night, per pet. Two (2) pet minimum. Pets are subject to certain breed restrictions. RESTRICTED CANINE BREEDS: Pit Bulls & Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Chows, Great Danes, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, Wolf-hybrids ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY AT ANY TIME. NO EXECEPTIONS.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring extra towels, sheets and linens. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. There is a full sized washer and dryer in each Chalet in the event you need to wash your linens during your stay.
- Noise: No guest shall make noise during their stay that can interfere with other guests right to peace and privacy. Amplified music, car radios, loud parties, yelling and screaming, barking dogs, etc. WILL NOT be tolerated. We ask each guest to respect the privacy of others during their plaints from other guests or neighboring residences may result in the termination of the short-term rental agreement and refunds WILL NOT be issued.
- Fireplace: Each Chalet features a stone fireplace. The fireplace is a vented wood-burning fireplace. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fireplaces may not be used to dispose of trash, wrapping paper, boxes, etc. Use of fireplaces may be restricted during certain times of the year or when fire danger in the area has been placed on high or extreme status. Wood for the fireplaces is provided on the front deck of each Chalet. NEVER, EVER leave a fireplace unattended! Any damage due to fireplace neglect will be the sole responsibility of the Guest.
- Water and Septic: The Chalets is on county water and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $1,500 for emergency pumping and repairs to the septic lines. Do not let water run in sinks or bathtubs for extended periods of time.
- Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Winter or Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Winter or Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Winter or Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Winter or Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning is lifted; and Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Winter or Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” period. No refunds will be given for non-evacuation winter storms. The mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained and plowed during winter storms; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions. No exceptions.
- Power Failure: If there is a loss of power to your unit we ask that you contact the property manager or home owner immediately. They will contact the power company to find out what the expected delay in power restoration may be and let you know. Refunds will not be issued for loss of power unless: Power is expected to be out for a period of 24 hours or more during your stay. Complete grid failure due to circumstances not related to weather. Loss of power originates due to failure of transmission lines within the dwelling itself In the event the power is out for more than 24 hours, your refund will be prorated from the time the power failed until it was restored.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.