Ervhouse is a Grade C listed farmhouse in Weisdale. It has enjoyed a busy life since it was built in 1856. It was a halfway house where travellers rested and horses were changed on carriages travelling to and from the westside of Shetland. It was also a pub and a shop in the 1950s. We have 2 rooms facing the sea, one ensuite, the other with private bathroom adjacent. There is a large guest lounge with a cosy stove - just the place to relax after a day sightseeing or business.