*Brand New Listing - Better photos coming soon!
Walking distance to it all, this private guest room is in a 7 bedroom community house that is shared among airbnb travelers from around the globe.
- Please lock the door to the house behind you when coming or going.
- Dirty dishes can be loaded into the dishwasher. I run/empty it every day.
- There are hooks in your bedroom to hang towels and washcloths instead of leaving them in the bathroom.
- No loud conversations or music between 11pm-7am.
- Not a rule, but I would strongly recommend against leaving anything of value in your vehicle or on the porch overnight. Daytime isn’t too big a deal as long as you take regular precautions.
This host has 620 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I’m Jen! I love exploring the far reaches of this planet and meeting folks from all walks of life. These days are spent closer to home in Burlington with my 1.5 year old daughter, Parker. Feel free to reach out if you would like to know more!