Welcome in my comfortable house in a cosy quiet street in the Museum Quarter. The Rijks Museum, Van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum of Modern Art and the Royal Concertgebouw are on 5 to 10 minutes walking distance.
The bedroom offers all the comfort you need to enjoy Amsterdam!
My house is on two floors. In the basement Guests have their own private en-suite bedroom (3,5 x 4 m) with a queen size comfortable bed (160 x 200 cm), a modern marble bathroom with a big tub and separate big shower and separate toilet. Everything is brand new, quality 100% Egyptian cotton bed sheets. The room is very quiet and comfortable. In a separate room there is also a comfortable pullout couch (also 160 x 200 cm) equipped by a premium quality topper and all beddings are of great quality 100% Egyptian cotton. Enough closet space is available for storing your belongings for your convenience. Of course we provide clean towels and bed sheets, shampoo, soap etc.
The space is ideal for mainly a couple and/or with one or two children or 2 couples. For more than 2 guests please specify in a private message; it can be arranged.
The ground floor is in use by myself. Although the front door and the hallway is shared, you will have your own staircase to the basement and the bedroom, bathroom and toilet. And of course your privacy will be fully respected.
Although you cannot use the kitchen and breakfast is NOT included there is a refrigerator, a kettle and a Nespresso machine. Coffee, tea, sugar and mineral water are at your disposal. There is a TV, a DVD player and some DVD’s, books and (classical) cd’s.
Interaction with guests
For checking-In my friend or I will be here to welcome you, show you around and explain how everything works and hand over the keys. During your stay we will try our best to be at reach for any questions or assistance to ensure you are having a good stay.
In the room you’ll find a booklet about how everything works and some recommendations as to where to eat/dine.
After you’ve made your booking you will receive a welcoming itinerary with some useful information about how to reach the house and some links to useful websites.
We are always reachable by Phone, e-mail/sms/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Other things to note
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
• No Loud Noise or Music
• No Drug use and No smoking inside or in front of the house
• No additional guests are allowed
• No parties or events
• Be respectful to the house and the belongings and the Neighbors
“our Neighbors hold the right of contacting us for any inconvenience such as described above“
Smoking and drugs
• We strongly prefer non-smoking guests only.
• If you (or one of your fellow travelers) smoke, you declare when booking our B&B that you agree the non-smoking policy.
• No smoking in the house or in the garden!
• Please do not smoke also in front of the house – we really do not want it. Our neighbors have bedrooms at the street part, so they will be bothered by smoking guests.
• If you really need to smoke, please walk around the corner.
• No use of any kind of drugs. If you want to use drugs, please consider other bnb’s to stay.
When we are not there, our neighbors will call us when they meet any inconvenience by our guests.