About this listing
Classic Parisian apartment in the heart of Paris near to the Louvre. 5 min walk to metro.
This neighbourhood is called "bou-bou" in Paris, meaning bougie and bohemian. It is a very relaxed area with lots of bars and restaurants.
It is a 15mins walk to the Louvre, Opera and other main attractions.
My room is clean and private.
I have 2 housemates who are usually not home - we all have busy lives.
There are 2 toilets and 1 shower.
Feel free to use the kitchen and any utensils. Please do not eat the food in the kitchen.
You can access your bedroom, the kitchen, toilet and bathroom.
Interaction with guests
I am always online so please feel free to contact me and I will respond promptly.
1. I do not host people under the age of 17.
2. Please only shower between the hours of 8.30am - 10pm.
3. Please be considerate of the housemates. (We are all working professionals with professional commitments.)
4. Please be clean and tidy up after yourself. The space is shared and you need to be respectful that this is someone else's house.
5. Please do not make noise after 10pm.
6. Please do not sit up talking in the living room after 10pm.
7. Please do not make noise if you come home late.
8. Please do not invite other guests over.
If you are coming to Paris to party and will be coming home in the early hours of the morning, this is not the place for you. We are three professionals who need our sleep and want a respectful and quiet apartment.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 46 reviews for other properties.View other reviews