This Belgrade apartment is great for those who would like to experience true beauty of historical Vracar neighbourhood. Even though it is in lively area, it is peaceful at night. Downtown area is just 2.5km (10min by trolley bus/30min on foot).
The apartment is small and cute and has all the necessary equipment. There is a separate bedroom, so you can have peace even if someone is up late talking in the living room. Bedroom has two beds that can be placed separate or together. Living room has one stretch couch, where other two persons can sleep. Other than that, there is a brand new kitchen, and a cute little bathroom. Everything you need is there!
This apartment is separate from my apartment, so you will have full freedom. You can even use the terrace outside and enjoy the breeze and flowers during the season. If you have more than four friends traveling with you, they can stay at my other apartment (right next door / see the second listing).
Interaction with guests
I will not bug you. You will have full privacy.
But, on the other hand, I do live downstairs from you and if we are both in the mood we can hang out together! :)
Other things to note
Since there is no washing machine in the apartment, I can offer you laundry service at a price of 5 eur per load. If you want to use this service, please let me know one day in advance. Thanks!
Treat my apartment the way you'd like yours to be treated.
Please note the rules:
1. no smoking
2. no damage
3. no parties
4. no extreme noise in the evening
5. no additional guests without consulting me first
6. you are obliged to let me know about your approximate check in time, preferably as soon as possible, but not later than 1 day before your arrival. If there are some specific circumstances about your trip, do let me know. I will be as flexible as possible, but keep in mind that I work full time and don't have a reception desk as hotels do - communication is crucial! All bookings that fail to fulfill this rule will be cancelled.
7. person who makes the booking is the contact person from the beginning of the online communication to the end of the stay and is fully responsible for the reservation and respecting of the house rules (no involvement of the relatives, friends, pigeon messengers nor other third parties...). Let's keep the communication clean and simple!
8. keep the apartment clean, please.
From Dec 29, 2017 - Jan 03, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 112 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a responsible, well organized and very independent person. Even though I enjoy being in the crowd, I appreciate solitude a lot. I like to read, do sports, explore and share new ideas with the people I meet. I like traveling a lot and I can do it with any given budget. It doesn't take much to make me happy. I believe that (: you are never fully dressed without a smile! :)