Come and stay aboard a 1989 island packet 35 sailing yacht. This is a beautiful classic working boat which is still very much in use. As expected there is a certain charm about staying in a bustling marina full of amenities. Shadowtime may have been around the world but the adventure has not ended, so far this year the boat has sailed more that 900 miles around Brittany.
This is your chance to spend a few blissful days gently bobbing in small boat life.
You will have free roam of the boat in its entirety. Any areas of personal items will be mentioned to you in your brief on arrival.
Interaction with guests
We will be on hand throughout your stay on Shadowtime. You will have our telephone numbers for any help you require.
- Yacht may not be moved from its berth.
- The boat may rock slightly with movement or in windy weather
- Guest must be mindful that as a seagoing boat there must be caution around safety items, Epirb, lifejackets, flares, liferaft e.t.c
- There are tools on the vessel and personal items.
- A full safety briefing will be provided along with instructions for operating the items on-board.
- Toilet may not be used in marina. Access codes to shore facilities will be provided.