Brand new, fully renovated 3 bedroom apartment. Check my hosting reputation for confidence.
• Fully-furnished in secure apartment
• Convenient & central location. 98-Walk Score. In the heart of Le Plateau, where there are countless shops, restaurants and bars
• Brand name mattress & linen for amazing night’s sleep
• Full appliance stocked kitchen with kitchenware
• Bath products included
• No keys to lose or return – Access to property gained through secure, keyless entry (August Smart Lock)
• Enables you to lock / unlock door with your smartphone (using a unique virtual key issues to you for the duration of your stay)
• Complete and uninterrupted access to all areas of the entire apartment as well as the TV, Netflix, home furnishings and the full appliance-stocked kitchen – it’s your home away from home!
Interaction with guests
To ensure a seamless check-in process, I’ll email you a neat little web app Guidebook which contains all the information you’ll want & need before, during and throughout your stay. It’ll include information on:
• ARRIVAL: Directions, Parking, Key & Entry, Wi-Fi and internet
• IMPORTANT STUFF: My contact info, House Rules, Safety, Trash & Recycling, Checking out
• AMENITIES: Info on how to use everything and anything within the apartment
• LOCAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Where to eat, play, places you may need while you’re here and transportation options for getting around
Because the home uses a keyless August smart lock with a code you receive prior to your arrival, you don’t need to worry about check-in, flight delays or arriving later than planned – just one less thing to need to worry about!
You’ll also arrive to an apartment stocked with essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, salt & pepper and oil.
Montreal is a beautiful city and I want to ensure your experience everything it has to offer. I take personal satisfaction in knowing that my guests enjoy the exact experience they’re looking for. Throughout your stay. I’m only ever a phone call or text message away.
And if you happen to forget anything in a rush to the airport at the end of your trip, don’t worry at all. This has happened countless times before and we always find a way to get your possessions back to you without complication.
Other things to note
Whatever the purpose of the visit, visiting Montreal should represent an enjoyable and hassle-free experience for you and your travel companions. Enjoy our beautiful city and feel at home in our delightful space.
Please feel free to be in touch so I can ensure your trip is everything you want it to be.
- No loud music/noise after 11 pm
- No overnight guests without prior consent
- No shoes or boots on hardwood floor
- If you break or damage something, please advise host and arrange for its repair or replacement