Gorgeous newly refurbished 1 bedroom apartment located right in the heart of Kensington. Guests will have access to entire apartment. It is a few minutes’ walk from Kensington High Street, South Kensington and Gloucester Road underground stations. The apartment also is very close to National History Museum, Science Museum, The Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park, Holland Park and Kensington Palace.
Gorgeous newly refurbished apartment a few minutes’ walk from Hyde Park. The living room has a pretty glass door window, sofa bed and 43 inch UHD TV that has Satellite, FreeView Cable channels. Adjacent to the living room is the kitchen which is beautifully fitted and has oven, hob (stove top), microwave, washer, fridge/freezer and good storage. The bedroom is elegantly furnished with kingsize bed, good closet space and with sideboard. The property boasts from wood flooring, whereas the bathroom is very well fitted with marble which has shower tub, wash hand basin and loo.
Guests will have access to entire apartment.
Interaction with guests
I will meet you on arrival to welcome you to the property and will be available via telephone or e-mail to manage any quires you might have.
- Front door and windows are locked when going out
- The building is quiet and same should be expected from the guests
- TV/music volume is kept at a reasonable level especially after 10pm
- Please have you ID with you when you arrive to check in
- No additional guest or parties
- Smoking is only allowed in patio