Welcome to my home! Trendy, quiet, safe, with a centre location with easy access to the airport and walking distance to most of the attractions around Dublin. If you want to enjoy Dublin, concerts, Pubs and still have a quiet place to rest this place is here.
Our house has beautiful views of the sea and park for a wonderful walk at sunset.
• Double bed, desk, duvet.
• Large bathroom, w/c, wash basin, towels and toiletries.
• Double wardrobe with plenty of coat hangers.
• Wi-fi available throughout the house.
• Located on a quiet residential street in East Wall.
• Perfect location for you you to go to CONCERTS at 3 Arena, Croke Park & Convention Centre Dublin
• O'Connell Street Bridge is a 25 minute walk along the River Liffey
• Train station is 10 minutes from the house
• Spencer Dock Luas Stop 12 is only minutes from the house
• Free on street parking
o Mac Donalds
Guests are welcome to use the living and dining area. There is a great outside space with pretty view where you can relax . You are welcome to use the kettle, toaster and microwave. Please be considerate of other guests when returning late.
Check in is flexible. We will ensure that one of us is home to greet you.
Interaction with guests
- We are easy going and friendly.
- We can provide you with information on the ground and point you in the right direction to help you make the most of your time in our city.
- We can be as supportive a host as possible and we can also respect your privacy.
Other things to note
- We have 1 small dog that is trained and loves to make new friends.