Open main floor plan
Whirlpool Spa Jacuzzi in Master Bath
Individual thermostats in every room
Spacious Family Room
Screened 'Florida room'
Open deck in front and back
LOTS of community amenities (including 6! swimming pools, tennis courts, ski slope and more.)
Please review all house rules prior to booking our home, by booking our home you are agreeing to these simple house rules.
- Minimum age requirement to book our home is 25.
- Children are welcome in the home but please be aware of the staircase leading up to the third floor.
- Check-in is from 3pm on, check-out is promptly at 11 am. You can request a late checkout or early check-in in advance of your arrival (no less than 2 day prior to check-in date).
- No shoes in the house.
- No smoking or vaping inside the house, please. If you smoke outside, please extinguish your cigarette fully prior to disposing of it into the ashtray.
- No animals are allowed without approval prior to booking.
- There is a 4 car maximum for driveway parking. There is absolutely NO street parking (strictly enforced).
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let us know ASAP.
- Please no use of open-flame candles.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys or community amenity passes, you will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
- Any significant damage or extensive messes (beyond normal use of space) will require compensation via the Airbnb resolution center.
- QUIET HOURS: Please respect our neighbors by keeping noise on a reasonable level after 11pm and before 7am.
- The home is not child-proofed (open staircase leading to 3rd floor, fireplace, Jacuzzi, etc) therefore it is your responsibility to keep your children safe.
- Bathrooms: Our delicate country plumbing doesn't like excess toilet paper, flushable wipes, or feminine products. To prevent a system failure, which can ruin your stay, please use a trash receptacle for all hygiene products.
- Fireplace Safety:
1. Open chimney flue prior to starting fire.
2. NEVER use flammable liquids to start a fire.
3. Do not leave the fire unattended.
4. Do not pour water into the fireplace to extinguish the fire.
5. Cover active fire with a mesh screen protector.
6. Wait for ashes to cool fully before removing them from the fireplace. Do not place the ashes in anything other than an ash bucket.
7. If using outdoor fire-pit or indoor fireplace, you must make sure that the fire is fully extinguished before leaving unattended.
- Jacuzzi Safety:
1. Please do not leave FILLING or FILLED Jacuzzi unattended.
2. Please do not overfill the Jacuzzi.
3. Please do not use use bubble bath liquids in the Jacuzzi.
4. Please exercise care while entering/exiting Jacuzzi. Water spills can make the floor slippery.
5. Please wipe excess water on the floor so that you and others do not slip.