Beautiful Spacious Apartment
Pools, gym, kids club, free shuttle to the beach.
1. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
2. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition over and above normal wear and tear. The tenants agree that the Manager shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins provide by the estate. Tenant shall not leave trash outside in common areas.
4. There shall be no smoking inside the premises.
5. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
6. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
7. The Tenants shall have no more than two (2) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
8. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10 PM and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
9. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tennant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises.
10. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minor while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when using the properties balcony due to the open structure of the balcony children must not remain unattended at any times on the balcony. Any accidents are the tenant’s responsibility.
11. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
12. Utilities: The Tenant shall be liable for payment of electricity / water / telephone / internet charges incurred in connection with use of the Leased Premises. The Tenant shall make payment within 3 days from the date of the receipt of the bill from the Manager.
13. High speed wireless internet is provided by the estate management. Connection packages can be purchased at the reception.
14. Tenant shall strictly comply with the rules of the condominium as set by the Juristic Manager.
15. We occasionally experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
16. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to weather conditions, work and family emergencies or other commitments.
17. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Manager / Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Owner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.