Cozy NE home right across the street from Audoboun Park. I've just been fixing the home up so I will have more pictures this week. This home has a 3 season front porch looking over the park, a nice size living room and dining space, a full bath on the main level, Central Air conditioning, and an off street parking space. Around the corner to restaurants, a coffee shop, and little boutiques.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the building. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly and be careful with the use of fire.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Guest agrees that Internet access will not be used for illegal or illicit purposes and indemnifies Homeowner against criminal and civil prosecution for such conduct.
8. Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service or laundry is not included in the rental rate. It is an option, however. Please ask about cost. Please ask if you need beach towels. We do not permit standard bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Fire. Candles use is not permitted inside the unit: Any outdoor firepit, gas barbecue or candles may be used with caution. Ask for assistance and instruction before using for the first time. Do not leave a fire unattended. Ask for instruction if you have not used these items before, or if they are not identical to those you have used in the past.
11. Underage Drinking ./ Illegal Drugs: Guest(s) agree not to allow anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages on the premises. Resident(s) agree not to use nor permit the use of any non-prescription drugs on the premises.
12. Disrespectful Behavior: Guest(s) agree and understand that certain things won't be tolerated, including (without limitation) disrespect of property, property owners, neighbors, or company management. Guest(s) shall be respectful at all times. In the event of disrespectful behavior, guest(s) shall be liable for an additional $500 fee.
13. Holdover: Guest(s) agree and understand that they must vacate the premises upon expiration of the rental term date and time of day (11 AM unless prior agreement). In the event Resident(s) remain on the premises after the expiration of the rental term, Resident(s) shall be liable for standard rental rate plus $200/day additional fee until the guest(s) voluntarily leave or are evicted from the premises by the authorities.
This host has 40 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a Minnesota native. I work in real estate and know the in's and outs of the Minneapolis neighborhoods. I love to garden and if you stay at my home in the summer months you will be able to have fresh garden produce and beautiful flower arrangements. In the past I was a personal chef so you will find a fully stocked kitchen with all the condiments and kitchen gadgets you can think of.