Pack your bags for a revitalizing retreat to Joshua Tree when you book this fabulous 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 4! Featuring a fenced-in backyard with a breezy patio overlooking the beautiful desert and a desirable location right around the corner from the Joshua Tree Visitor Center and downtown, this Joshua Tree home promises an unforgettable getaway!
Upon arrival, you'll be greeted by lovely trees, rock formations, and tasteful landscaping leading to the front door. Inside, the home boasts 984 square feet of meticulously appointed living space, featuring comfortable furniture, vibrant vintage colors, and many windows that invite you into every room. Look forward to lounging on the couches in the living area while watching your favorite shows on the Roku TV while the chef of the group cooks a tasty meal in the fully equipped kitchen to serve the group at the lovely dining table. For a personal touch perfect for fun-filled family nights, there is also an old vintage stereo with the vinyl record player and many board games for your use! The comforts of this unique home continue into the bedrooms, where cozy, colorful beds await to give you great nights of sleep. While you'll surely love relaxing in the lovely interior of the home, you're guaranteed to enjoy the exterior, where a fenced-in backyard full of lounge chairs and a patio set offers space to unwind in the fresh air while enjoying spectacular desert rock views.
You'll love every single morning at this charming home, waking up to a freshly-brewed cup of coffee to sip in the backyard overlooking the desert mountains. Spend your days exploring the area, with Joshua Tree National Park waiting right outside the front door! For dinner, take your pick of dining at one of the local restaurants or cook out on the charcoal grill in the backyard. End your evenings wining and dining around the patio set outside, gazing up at the stars while reflecting on the exciting events of the day.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with a blender, natural gas fireplace, a fenced-in backyard with a patio set, a charcoal grill, Roku TV w/ Hulu & Netflix, vinyl record player with vinyl selection, board games, wireless internet access, and much more
- Fantastic location - Around the corner from the Joshua Tree Visitor Center and close to other numerous local attractions, including Joshua Tree National Park, downtown Joshua Tree, The Joshua Tree Retreat Center, the Integratron, the famous Pappy and Harriet restaurant in Pioneer Town, Palm Springs, and much more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- 2 Sleeper Sofas in Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests (more suitable for kids)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $20 fee per pet (No cats, 2 dogs maximum)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
From Nov 22, 2017 - May 15, 2019 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.