A beautiful 1 bedroom 1 bathroom with kitchen and living room in the beating heart of Buenos Aires. Close to Palermo, the subte, a million tiny shops for food and culture. The underground jazz bars of Guardia Vieja are 3 blocks away as well!
Classic,quiet art deco era 3 room total,1 bedroom for up to 4 people available for temporary rent in the classic Almagro barrio close to subway and basically in Palermo, only two blocks.
We are always open to negotiation.
Apartment’s general features:
- Spacious,quiet and sunny spot away from road frontage, no traffic noise
- Modern and comfy with everything you need!
- Full bathroom with bathtub,shower and bidette.
- Kitchen with cooking appliances and utensils.
- Double bed and fold out comfy futon...comfy!
- Weekly cleaning service optional
- Quick building access only about 6 units in the building, quiet and
- We own the property and we speak native English (USA) and Argentine Spanish
- 2 block to subway and 20 meters to (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) buses, and taxis around
- Walking distance from Villa Crespo outlets and bars and Palermo Soho.
- No other fees
- All utilities
- Great porteño neighborhood
- Close to Jumbo grocery outlet and steps from dozens of eateries on Gascon, Corrientes Avenue and Cordoba outlets.
- Plenty of Nature stores if you want healthy food!
- Awesome Tuesday jazz night at secret underground bar...very close
- 2 blocks Subway station Medrano and one station from Abasto Shopping Mall
- Tons of banks and ATMs very close
- Cool and underground tango nightlife. Enjoy the bohemia at small theaters around
Apartment extra features:
- Nice kitchen with dinning room
- Greenhouse room
- Big wardrobe
- Self service laundry 1 block away, Chinese laundry 3 doors down
- Roof terrace access
Interaction with guests
We can help you as much as possible and will provide a sweet map of the secret spots in the neighborhood you wouldn't find otherwise. Let us know if you have any special needs before you arrive so we can acommodate!
We are a world traveling couple in our mid 30's who just finished a 4 month trip around SE Asia and Hong Kong. We technically live in Argentina but are relocating to Portland for a few months because we love it there so much. We seek interesting things and interesting people. We love great food and great conversation.