Welcome to your beautiful home in Krakow, a top standard, quiet, cosy and freshly refurbished apartment, with an underground parking lot and a balcony, located in a cameral newly built tenant house.
Situated halfway Karmelicka str. with the Old Town, amenities, cafes and direct Airport and Train Station bus connections being just round the corner.
Designed with love and prepared for your arrival with utmost attention, I welcome you all to stay, explore, relax or work!
A 60m2 apartment, including a balcony, is located in a new and elegant tenant block with underground parking spot for your car, luggage storage, and elevator, just off Karmelicka street. Due to its southern exposure, the space is very bright, and windows with the balcony overlook a large, quiet courtyard.
The apartment consists of an entry hall with two large closets, comfortable large living area with a folding sofa (140x200), dining/working space and balcony access, fully equipped and accommodated to prepare your own meals kitchen annex, a separate bedroom, also with a balcony access, with 140x200 double bed and closet, a large bathroom and a separate closet with a washing machine and other necessary items to make your stay just like at home.
For your comfort:
- Central Heating
- Heated floor in the bathroom
- Air Conditioning
- Air Purifier and Humidifier
- Mosquito nets
- Anti-alergic bedding, single or double, based on your request
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (incl. dishwasher, oven, hot plates, refrigerator, toaster, tea/coffee brewing utensils)
- Large shower space and a hairdryer
- Washing machine, detergents and a drying rack
- Iron and ironing board
- Lots of storage space (closets)
- Blackout curtains in the bedroom
- Flexible check-out and check-in upon request (subject to possibility)
- Shoe shine, textile roller, laptop holder
- Weight for your luggage if traveling by plane
- Luggage storage available before check-in and after check-out
- Power converter
For you to enjoy:
- black and green tea
- coffee and cream
- freshly frozen ice-cubes
- fresh cold water from the refrigerator
- your own music with a JBL player
- nicely arranged quiet balcony to sip a morning coffee or evening wine at after a day of sightseeing (spring - autumn)
For your experience
- city maps and guides
- Polish design gems scattered all over the apartment
For your safety:
- fire extinguisher
- first aid kit
- smoke detector
- safety card with emergency numbers and evacuation plan
When booking the place you have the entire apartment and the balcony to your sole disposition, as well as common spaces in the building including an elevator. More to this, if travelling by car, you can independently access underground parking space using a remote control I will be handing you together with the apartment keys. There is also a separate locked luggage storage space that you will have access to whenever needed. So feel as if you were home!
Interaction with guests
I am here for you from the moment you book the place or send an enquiry! Then, I will be there to welcome you, hand you the keys, run you through practicalities and answer your questions as well as give you some city sightseeing and shopping tips, if requested. During your stay I will be available online and as I live nearby - in person - in case of any troubleshooting. I am fluent in English and manage communication in Spanish and French. In rare circumstances or upon your request a self check in using a lock box is an option.
Other things to note
TV Channels provided by Hot-Bird and Astra Satellites. 600+ international channels from worldwide including the most popular:
- Euronews (various language versions)
- Arte (D and F)
- Travel Channel
- Fashion Channel
- Bloomberg TV Europe
- CNBC Europe
- Please respect your neighbours. Quiet hours: 10.00 p.m. - 7.00 a.m.
- Underground parking spot not suitable for gas powered vehicles and vehicles higher than 200 cm.
- If you use provided wifi network you agree to use it only for legal purposes and declare not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading or other illegal activities.