About this listing
Our 1-bedroom flat is located on the ground level of a stone triplex built in the 1940s. It has been completely renovated to expose interior brick walls and stained concrete floors, and enjoys its own private patio set up for outdoor dining.
We have clean, crisp linens, quality furnishings and original art. Our WiFi connection is good and there are lots of things to do close at hand, nestled in the quiet of an established Austin neighborhood.
We have bikes for your use wherever you may venture. We are 5 minutes from Downtown and the SoCo district, just south of the river that runs through town. We are walking distance from Zilker Park, home to the famous natural pool known as Barton Springs, and also home to the ACL Festival, outdoor summer theater, and the annual Kite Festival. Walk to Lady Bird Lake, where you can paddle board, canoe, or jog the trails. We are in the midst of excellent eateries and unique Austin entertainment like the Broken Spoke, the Highball retro bowling alley, and Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, in an area known as the South Lamar (“SOLA”) district.
If you want to venture outside the neighborhood, we are also close to the University of Texas and the Highland Lakes just west of town. We are happy to recommend things to do and places to see.
Interaction with guests
We live less than a mile away, and happy to help if needed. Otherwise, we will respect your privacy and let you enjoy your getaway!
Other things to note
STR no. 100786
1. There is a maximum of 2 persons in this unit.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING property.
3. No PETS allowed on the property.
4. Keep in mind this property is a triplex built in the 1940’s, before soundproofing. You may hear foot traffic upstairs above you.
5. Because the property is a triplex shared with other guests, we ask that you respect the privacy, peace and quiet of the other guests, and of course that they do the same for you. This includes the observance of a quiet time between 10:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.
6. We suggest you bring towels for recreational use; our towels or linens may not be taken from the property.
7. All guests must be at least 25 years old to reserve and occupy this property.
8. The property is privately owned; the property owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises. The property owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 128 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Native Austinite, full-time mother of 4, and manager of beautiful old houses we lovingly restored with our own hands. Here to help in any way I can, but otherwise will give you privacy to enjoy your getaway!