Now synonymous with the bright lights and young things of London, the King’s Road is so-called as it used to be a private road reserved exclusively for King Charles II, when making his journey from the capital to Kew.
This is a private home so we'd ask you to respect it as such - we do have some house rules that we'll share with you in the info folder when you arrive.
My name is Guy and I, along with my small dedicated team based in Chelsea, London, manage a collection of handpicked London homes.
We've been doing this since 2009 and have accommodated many thousands of happy guests in my portfolio of 120+ central London houses and apartments.
We love using AirBNB but this is the tip of the iceberg of the professional service we offer to all our guests, which includes:
- super-fast enquiry response time, 7 days a week
- personal check in during business hours
- professional cleaning and home preparation by our team of dedicated housekeepers
- 5* hotel standard linen and towels and sundries
- 7 day/week maintenance support
I hope you enjoy browsing our selection of properties and we look forward to hearing from you!