Unspoiled wilderness awaits your presence at this incredible 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Lake of the Woods cabin that comfortably sleeps up to 5 guests. Surrounded by outdoor attractions including hiking trails, fishing holes, and wildlife galore, this property is an outside enthusiasts dream!
Once you spot this cabin, which is isolated in fantastic forest scenery, you'll know you've picked the right place to create special family memories. The exterior boasts the quintessential cabin look, with rustic timber details and vintage touches. Stroll the amazing neighborhood and you might catch a glimpse of wildlife! Witness delightful panoramic views of one the first federally recognized roadless wilderness areas from the private patio! At night, stare up at the sky for phenomenal star views that aren't interrupted by city lights.
Step inside to discover 850 square feet of remarkable living space, outfitted with charming mountain decor, comfortable furnishings, and wonderful wood floors and doors. The soft linens, laundry machines, tabletop accessories, and wireless internet access will ensure you feel pampered throughout your stay. On cold winter nights, cuddle up with your loved one next to the warm wood-burning fire view stove and enjoy your complimentary bottle of wine. All of the tools needed to construct a masterpiece meal can be found in the fully equipped kitchen. After action packed days, return home to rest in one of the cabin's cozy beds.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include air conditioning, central heating, soft linens, wood-burning fireview stove, fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, and much more
- Marvel at picturesque mountain views from the private patio!
- Unbeatable location - within footsteps from Pacific Crest Trail!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 nightly fee (2 maximum, must be over 1 year old, no cats). Pets must be on preventative flea maintenance before arrival
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Inquire with Evolve on last minute reservations
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.