Rustic cottage at base of Mount Sunapee. Just 1 mile (5 minutes) from the entrance to the mountain and lake. The house can sleep between 2-8 people (all linens are provided).
- 1 master bedroom (full)
- 1 loft bedroom (queen) - note this loft is on second floor and is not enclosed - see images. It may not be appropriate for young children or elderly with the steep staircase.
- 2 fold-out sofas
Rustic cottage at base of Mount Sunapee. Just 1 mile (5 minutes) from the entrance to the mountain and lake. The house accommodates between 2-8, depending on your preferences! Keep in mind it is a small space :)
- Master bedroom with full-size bed
- Upstairs loft with comfy queen futon
- Front room with full-size pull-out sofa
- Back living room with queen-size pull-out sofa and French doors to back yard.
- Double airbed is available.
This adorable cabin will be the perfect place to come home to after a day of skiing at Mt. Sunapee. Within one mile of the base of the mountain, couldn't be more convenient!
Guests will have access to the entire house. Fully appointed kitchen. Living room and den. Large bathroom has a jetted bathtub/shower, and a washer-dryer.
Wifi enabled. Comcast cable.
Easy access to Mt. Sunapee, Lake Sunapee and the Sunapee State Park (1 mile from the house). Pass to Dewey Beach available upon request (seasonal, requires plate number).
Driveway parking for 2 vehicles.
Walk to restaurant, a few doors away.
Guests will have access to the entire house
Interaction with guests
By phone and email.
Other things to note
No cats; large dogs may be inappropriate.
Guests are asked to be respectful and clean. Dogs are allowed, but large dogs may be inappropriate.
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a 29-year old MIT graduate student who currently lives in Boston. I have previously lived in NYC, London, San Francisco and Paris. I love to travel and I am a considerate guest!