A delightful bright two double bedroom retro flat ideal for four. Located in a quiet leafy road in Seven Dials. A few minutes walk from excellent local pubs, small supermarket & coffee shops, and 10 to 15mins walk from Railway Station, The Lianes and the seafront
This sunny retro first floor 2 bedroom flat is located in 7 dials, 15 minutes walk from the main railway station, Brighton city centre, the seafront, the Laines and St Anns Well Gardens. A taxi from the Laines or the railway station is less than a £5 and takes a few minutes.
The apartment is bright, beautiful, quiet and cosy. Its sleeps 4 comfortably in 2 supa comfy double beds.
The lounge is a decent size with sofa, arm chairs, ercol dinning table and chairs, gas fire, stereo, Sonos speaker, flat screen TV with Virgin cable, fast wi-fi.
There are 2 bedrooms
- The master bedroom is lusciously decorated in boudoir style, with burr walnut antique furniture.
- The second bedroom has been painted inky blue & the ceiling's covered in cloud wallpaper.
- Both bedrooms come with freshly laundered cotton sheets, duvets and two towels per person.
- The kitchen is another light room, with beautiful evening sunlight. It's well equipped with everything you need to cook up a feast. Alternatively, there's a section of menus should you prefer a take out.
- There's also lots of fun vintage ceramics and teacups you are welcome to use and all mod cons - neff hob & oven, washing machine, dish washer, fridge/freezer & underfloor heating to keep the chill off your toes! There's no microwave.
- The small white bathroom has shower, bathtub, towels & soap.
- The flat is on the first floor up a beautiful curved Edwardian staircase.
Street parking is £1 an hour, or £2 for 4 hours. For £3 per day I can arrange visitor-parking permits. Please give me 7 days notice to order your visitor-parking permits. Brighton train station is 15 minutes walk or a cheap taxi journey.Even though the flat is close to the heart of Brighton, the street is quiet, pretty & tree lined.
I live here, so the drawers and wardrobes are full. I hope that's not a problem.
In Severn Dials there are several gastro pubs, deli's, a few cute shops, a small batch coffee shop, cafes, a co-op supermarket and off license all within a few minutes walk. I've marked a few recommendations on map and I'm always happy to answer your questions.
Alternatively, within 15 minutes walk you are in central Brighton, visit the unique and vibrant North Laine area with its bohemian mix of shops, bars, cafes. Or cross over to the Brighton Lanes' historic quarter, a fabulous maze of twisting alleyways offering a mix of antiques and jewellery shops nestling alongside boutiques.
Brighton is a cosmopolitan, artistic, musical and dynamic city, with a fabulous mix of culture, history, seaside kitsch, bohemian open-mindedness and continental café culture.
It's the perfect base for exploring the south coast, London, and the south of England generally, and it is only 25 minutes from Gatwick and 50 minutes from London on the train.
If you're interested, please let me know a bit about yourself and your trip and when and how long you'd like to stay. I'm happy to take bookings at the last minute or in advance.
No party's or wild nights please I love my neighbourhood and the neighbours.
If you have any questions, send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as poss.
Before you book with I'd really appreciate if you could complete and verify your profile so I know a bit about you.
Thanks for looking, Kate
This listing is for the entire flat and guests have access to all rooms. However there is limited space for hanging clothes as it my home and I love clothes too much!
Interaction with guests
I'm happy to answer any questions or queries about the flat over the phone, text or email and endeavour to respond immediately. However, I'm not present at the flat.
Other things to note
My flat is on the first floor and I ask guest to enter and leave the building quietly so my downstairs and street neighbours are not disturbed. Thank you.
- Please love our flat as we do!
- Please wipe the water from the bathroom window sill after showering, there's a flannel on the shower screen. Thanks
- No party's or wild nights please we love our neighbourhood and our neighbours. Please keep the noise & music down.
- No smoking please.
- No candles or naked flames please.
- Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.
I've lived in Brighton for 17 glorious years and adore the city, its vibe and the people. I've been an Air BnB host for a few years.
Holidays are the bees knees, I love to travel and explore the world. But home is important too, there's nothing like a cosy night in or cooking for friends. I have a passion for interiors, vintage finds and family heirlooms. I have been fortune to build a career within the industry as an interior stylist, working on TV make overs shows and magazine shoots.