Located in flower village, newly built up, Kiara’s Home is an ideal place for relaxation and a getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life. With modern design embraced high quality furniture and amenities, followed Scandinavian style with green trees all around. The villa has a rose garden on the rooftop, where is suitable for parties. The whole villa is not only designed to offer a standard range of service but also to give a comfortable life for all guests whose will come and stay with us.
- It's separate bedroom which have convenient bathroom, double-bed 2m2x2m. Each one also has a set of table and chairs in balcony to relax, working table, smart TV, high speed Wifi.
- Living room: We have sofa, stereo system, TV, music collections, LP, souvenir collections from many countries, cocktail lounge, guitar, book shelves with different famous works.
-Kitchen: Kitchen island, dining table, refrigerator, induction hob, microwave oven, oven, dishwasher, cookwares.
-Third floor: Relax-area where you can enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and read book. Here is where our rose garden located, we also have BBQ grill mat (need to book, extra fees)
- We are happy to guide our guests how to choose and order typical dishes of Hai Phong cuisine (can be delivered direct to Kiara's home) which have high quality and the prices are reasonable. It is also a pleasure for us to guide you how to travel in the city, travel to Do Son beach, Cat Ba island, other attractions in Hai Phong.
- We have separate area for pets
- Living room and kitchen have fully equipped amenities, basic spices to cook, if you want to open a party, you need to book with us (extra fees)
- Separate ways to room
- Each area all has bathroom
- Bicycles for rent
- Electric water heater
- Washing machine
- Smart Tv
- High speed wifi
- Car park (max: 2)
Guest can use the entire house, it's including: bed room, kitchen, living room, laundry area, rooftop garden, We have a door inside bedroom, but its actually closet. You can find hair dryer, iron, clean towel, extra bed sheet and blanket.
Interaction with guests
Madam Kiara loves to spend time with you, show you around and inspire you with all the things we know about Hai Phong. If you want to learn how to eat like a local, we have our own cooking class that teach you some real Vietnamese dishes which are more that what you normally found in Lonely Planet and TripAdvisor. She would love to share with you all.
Other things to note
In the garden behind, we have grows a lots of the Vietnamese vegetables, spice and herb. Gently pick a leave, make any dish by yourself (or Kiara can help), you will see and feel apart of Vietnamese culture.
- Please follow our guides in shared areas
- The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to our property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
-Quiet time last from 22:00 to 6:00 of the next day. During quiet time, Guests and persons using our services have an obligation to behave properly and not to disturb the peace of stay of other persons.
My full name is Pham Kieu Loan, but you can call me Kiara for short. I'm a dog lover and a traveller at heart. Although i kinda looks old (if you consider a 45-year-old as "old") but I have an open-minded with a youthful soul that craves for new experience and desires to explore the whole world.