A 4 bedrooms Holiday villa in Kissonerga village with private pool, 5minutes from Paphos town and 5 minutes drive from Coral Bay popular beach.
Accommodate 8-10 pax.
Villa Joana is four bedroom villa in Kissonerga standing proud, on a vantage small hill position overlooking banana plantations and the crystal waters of the Med 800m away. The quiet and picturesque village of Kissonerga provides restaurants, tavernas and traditional coffee shops and a lovely beach within easy strolling distance from the villa, while the resorts of Coral Bay and Kato Paphos are less than 5 min drive away.
A 4 bedroom villa providing covered area accommodation of over 170 square metres, with private pool and gardens.
The large open plan lounge and dining area is very comfortable with ample soft seating and a large dining table which seats 8/9.
The villa has satellite T.V. with SKY news , a video, a Radio , a CD player and DVD . Double patio doors open onto to the large private garden and swimming pool.
A fully equipped modern fitted kitchen provides fridge/freezer, cooker, oven, microwave oven, electric kettle, filter machine, dish washer, washing machine and iron with iron board. A child's high chair is available on request.
The villa provides 4 large bedrooms (1 double and 3 twins), 3 upstairs and 1 downstairs. All bedrooms have access to the balconies / verandas with open views to the Mediterranean in the west. All bedrooms have air conditioning units capable of both cooling and heating.
The master bedroom has a double bed and ensuite wc plus shower, and a separate dressing are with built in wardrobes. A SAFE box is also provided in this bedroom. The second and third bedrooms have two single beds each and share the upstairs house WC plus shower. The ground floor bedroom has also twin beds and access to a WC with shower.
Air-conditioning units are in all bedrooms.
Outside, the villa offers
* large landscaped gardens with green lawns, flowers and fruit trees
* A 10m x 5m swimming pool, with comfortable sun beds and a number of umbrellas.
* The swimming pool uses salty water, a natural way of sanitising the pool without artificial chlorine. The salinity levels are much lower than sea water. Sea water has 3.5% salinity while the pool has less than 1% i.e. close to the natural human body salinity. This results in lower eye and skin irritation and less damage to swimming suits.
* There is also a pool side shower for your convenience
* A pergola area with table and chairs
* Barbeque facilities
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.