Large Private Room with 3 sun filled windows are framing Stunning view of Manhattan & Hudson River.
Cozy, clean, comfortable, hardwood floors, you will feel at home here :)
NYC bus stops right in front of the building
NYC, View, Air, Hudson River are creating the most unique, peaceful & at the same time full of energy experience of staying in this
area. You will take lots of beautiful pictures to remember this place & will
want to share them with your friends asap :) Come & see for yourself!
Cozy, feel like home environment. Gorgeous, Private Room with 3 sun filled
windows that behold the Hudson River and Manhattan – this is the most
amazing view of NYC!
Your Room is part of beautiful 2 bedroom apartment with an original hard
wood floors & high ceiling + lots of natural light, majestically set overlooking
the Hudson river and Manhattan skyline, located on a high !rst "oor of well
taken care of historical art deco building in Weehawken, New Jersey.
Literally only 10 minutes away from the center of Manhattan - Midtown /
42nd str & 8th ave. Bus stops right in front of the building.
YOUR FULLY FURNISHED & TRIMMED BEDROOM COMES WITH:
- Real Queen size Bed, very comfy and cozy
- Clean & fresh Bed Linens, Blankets, Towels and Pillows
- Good size closet
- WIFI internet (very fast connection)
- Internet TV
- Air conditioner
- Complimentary co#ee / tea facilities in your room
- Refrigerator (private / for your use only)
- Cups, Plates & Silverware
- Iron & Ironing Board
- 1 full size, nice & clean Bathroom (you will be sharing it with me)
Many people don't believe it possible to be outside of Manhattan and at the
same time so close to it, yet it's true.
Here are some facts about transportation:
- THE BUS stop is located right in front of the building – bus ride is about 10
minutes to 42nd str & 8th Ave in the NYC
( 42nd street Subway lines are right there – N, R, Q, C, E, A, S, 7, 1, 9)
- THE FERRY (10 minutes away from the apartment) that travels to Midtown
and Downtown Manhattan
- THE LIGHT RAIL (10 minutes away from the apartment) runs along the
Hudson River & will take you to di#erent parts of New Jersey. It connects
lower Weehawken to Hoboken Path and North Bergen.
The buses are constant and run 24/7 - amazingly convenient - even better
than the subway at times! It's actually closer than Brooklyn, Queens and
many other areas in Manhattan itself!
This is a really great place which I live in and absolutely love. Great energy
and very peaceful. It is perfect for my every day Manhattan life.
Come visit New York + hope to see you soon!
Your Room is private to you. You and ma are sharing the bathroom - never a
problem :) Kitchen is not available to guests. But you do have private little
fridge, toaster, coffee and tea in your room.
Interaction with guests
I know a lot about my city and am totally available and happy to o#er you
any tips, advise about the stay and where to go and what to see in this
beautiful NY :)
- No smoking inside of the apartment.
- Please don't bring "the party" home with you - sorry :) - No random additional "outside" guests allowed who are not included in the reservation without approval from Yuliya.
- Any damage done to the property must be paid for by renter.
- If you lose keys, you will be charged for their replacement.
From Dec 01, 2017 - Mar 15, 2018 the minimum stay is 96 nights.
I am a traveler and know how important it is to have a place to come back to where you feel at home.
My inspiration is to share my space with you in the way that will allow you to feel at ease, rest and enjoy the energy of the city I love - NYC.
I want to share with you a gorgeous sunrise and sunset and when we say good-bye, watch you take amazing memories back home with you :)