thank you very much for your review and for staying with us. It’s always very important for me to know, what our guests are thinking. At the same time let me comment, because some of your notes looks unfair.
1. We have bought new lamps almost immediately after your request, but we have not change it immediately and waited until next day. Thank you, that you changed by yourself, but it was not necessarily, because the handyman was ready in a few hours.
2. We actually don’t have a spare key from one of the room, because usually guests don’t use it and keep it in the keyhole.
3. We don’t have a washing machine. If it’s important for guests, usually they check it before booking.
4. Usually we clean a pool 2-3 times per week, depend from weather. It’s a usual approach here in Bali.
5. The gas bottle were finished late evening. Next morning we brought a new bottle gas to you. But, as I already explained you, the door was closed and we didn’t want to bother you. We left it near entrance door for your convenience.
6. I can’t add something new, regarding your statement about the door. We just don’t know about it. May be, someone from your group left it open.
7. You have complained to us first time 2 days before check-out. As I responded you, I was quite surprised, that you did it so late. But I proposed you our help first and then check-out early, if you want, and return money for 2 days to you. I guess, it’s fair to take a payment for the days, which you already stayed with us without complained and return money for the days, which you didn’t use. You decided to stay more and I thankful you for this decision.
Also, once more, thank you for staying with us.