The Old Parish Lockup dates back to 1801 and was built as a tiny jail (gaol) to house local villians before being taken to the magistrates court for sentencing.
There were two cells on the ground floor, these have now been converted to a modern kitchen and a bathroom.
Free parking on premises
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No parties or events