Quite neighborhood in middle of the city! Great 1 bed, 1 bath w/KING bed. Close to I-235 for quick/easy access to Greater Des Moines Areas! Amenities:Washer-Dryer-WiFi-Smart TV-Keuirg-Central AC & Heat to name a few. Outside is well manicured w/Private Entrance & Parking. Walking distance from Ingersoll Ave. for Food & Drinks. A short Drive/Uber/Lyft takes you to Downtown or East Village where the best of Festivals, Food, Drink, Art, Bicycling, Music, Sports, & more are available. Friendly Host
Great space in quite nice neighborhood. Blocks away from Grocery Store, Caribou Coffee, great bars and restaurants.
Guests have full access to the entire booked place. Including driveway & parking space.
Interaction with guests
I am available by text or phone call. I can gladly answer most any question you have to the best of my knowledge. I feel I'm very intouch with new/fun events, festivals, restaurant's, & nightlife.
- No Smoking
- Not Suitable For Pets
- No Parties or Events
- Not Safe or Suitable For Children (0-12)
- Check-In is Anytime After 3PM (Semi-Flexible)
- Check-Out by 12PM (Noon)
- There is no dishwasher, however there are cleaning utensils and soap to get the job done. If you happen to cook or use dishes please make sure to clean up after. If there is dishes/pots/pan that need to be cleaned there will be an additional $10 charge (only for guests staying less than 5 days). Please make sure to respect the property & items inside and out.
- Please be sure you understand AirBnB's cancellation policies. We usually use their Strict policy, but sometimes use their Moderate policy. The policy that is in effect at the time you make your request to book will remain in effect until your visit, even if we modify our policy after that.
- Only the persons who made the reservation are allowed to stay in our apartment. If you don't look like your AirBnB photo, you will need to provide a currently valid photo ID (current US driver's license or current passport). If you book for other people and won't be present yourself, be aware that we will have AirBnB cancel the reservation upon arrival with no refund. If you're a business or government agency booking for other people, please contact us in advance to work it out. Don't book first and ask later. Thanks!
- Eating Must be done in the Living Room or Kitchen.
- There is no dishwasher, however there are cleaning utensils and soap to get the job done. If you happen to cook or use dishes please make sure to clean up after. If there is dishes/pots/pan that need to be cleaned there will be an additional $50 charge. Please make sure to respect the property & items inside and out.
- No shoes once inside.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair. If it a significant issue or item there may be additional charges and/or no refund of deposit.
- We have a STRICT NO PETS POLICY and a strict NO SMOKING and/or NO VAPING (indoors) policy. If you arrive with a pet, you will be required to leave w/o a refund. If you smoke or vape indoors (tobacco or otherwise), you will be required to leave w/o a refund and we will withhold the entire security deposit to cover added cleaning costs to remove smoke odors and stains.
- The max number of persons we can accommodate is 4, and the apartment has 1 King Bed & 1 Hide-a-bed. We can't host any extra people (including infants) in our apartment. Sorry, no children under 12. Please don't try to sneak in any extra guests. We live next door, so we'll notice and then we'll all feel embarrassed when we ask you to leave without a refund.
- Quite hours are daily 12PM until 7:30AM.
- Please ensure that the apartment is left clean and tidy.
Just a guy looking for a nice place to stay when I travel. Like supporting local. Own Smallcakes Cupcakery in West Des Moines, IA. Hard-working, respectable, fun-loving.