ROCKY RIDGE is an adorable 1957 log cabin located on a 1 acre lot surrounded by outcroppings of rocks and spectacular views! Large windows in the living area allow you to gaze out onto the beautiful landscape of lakes, mountains, and wildlife.
This cabin is completely furnished, all you need to do is bring the food!
A stay at ROCKY RIDGE will prove to be a priceless getaway and one to call you back year after year!
* 3 bedroom/2 bath
* 2 queen beds, twin bunkbed, twin futon, queen hideabed in living room
* Sleeps 9
* Wood burning fireplace - wood provided
* Flat screen TV/Satellite dish/DVD
* Gas Grill
* Picnic area
* Patio area with amazing lake views
* Access to sand green golf course - $5 fee/person
* Attached 2 car garage
* Access to fishing in PRIVATE lakes - additional charge
* Very private
* Room to park extra vehicles such as campers, boats, trailers
13 area lakes, sand green golf course, fox acres golf course, hiking and biking trails.
Other things to note
Log on to (URL HIDDEN) where you can enjoy amazing winter activities only a few minutes drive from the cabin! BEAVER MEADOWS is home to the oldest and longest running snow tube park in Colorado with 12 runs (which range from gentle to extreme). You can also enjoy 20 miles of back country snowshoeing and cross country skiing trails, ice skating and ice hockey. They are open every day of the week, including holidays!
A $100 deposit will be collected if damage is found to home. $100 pet fee