This very bright and spacious apartment is in the centre of Rome, very close to the Vatican Museums. It looks out onto a square with restaurants, pizzeria and bars. It can comfortably accommodate up to 7 persons.
The apartment is on the second and last floor of a charming historic building with only two apartments (No elevetor).
It is composed of three big bedrooms:
- one with double bed, wardrobe, air conditioned
- the second one double bed, wardrobe, air conditioned.
- the third one with double bed and a single bed, wardrobe, air conditioned and a small bathroom (washbasin and WC)
There are also:
- a wide and bright living room with two confortable sofas, a table, TV and air conditioned.
- a big separated and well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- big bathroom with bath-shower
- shared terrasse where you find the washing machine room.
Guests will find bed and bath linen. They have free acces to the terrasse.
Interaction with guests
I won't be present in the flat.
In case of necessity my guests can call or write me.
Smokers are welcome.
Pet are allowed.
We reccomend to don't let alone the children on the terrasse and on the stairs of the entrance hall.
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
Ciao a tutti sono Paolo, sono una persona molto attiva, adoro trascorrere i miei fine settimana al mare con mia moglie, partecipare a escursioni in montagna e sono un amante dei percorsi in canoa sul Tevere! Spero di avervi al più presto ospiti nella mia casa!