Welcome to the Bradford-Maydwell House. This 1859 home is located on the edge of downtown just a block away from the historic Mollie Fontaine Lounge and just a few miles from Midtown and Beale Street! Recently renovated with no expense spared, this is your chance to stay in a historic home with modern amenities and pure comfort and luxury! The home is located downtown so some minor traffic noise and pedestrian traffic is to be expected. Welcome to luxurious, city life with a historic flare!
This home offers historical elegance with its crown moldings, medallions, original wood floors, and chandeliers all while offering the comfort of modern amenities! Luxurious master bath with 9ft shower and jacuzzi tub, commercial kitchen, and private parking/patio.
Interaction with guests
Once booked, let’s chat! And when you check in I’ll give you the grand tour!
1. Please leave linens on the beds for housekeeping to remove/wash.
2. Please put dirty towels/wash cloths in hamper in laundry room.
3. Please ensure dishes are cleaned and left for put-away safely in the dishwasher.
4. Please ensure screen doors and main doors are locked and secured unless entering/exiting home especially each night before bed and when you leave property.
5. Plenty of secured parking in back yard; please ensure gate stays closed when not entering/exiting back yard area.
6. Secure areas are prohibited. If it’s locked, please don’t bother it.
7. Please respect this home as if it was yours! We love our home and hope you do to!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.