Korea No. 1 Guesthouse, Urbanwood is cosy rooms with nature-inspired design. This Summer themed room features 1 queen sized bed and a shared bathroom. Perfect for couple. Enjoy our beloved breakfast and the barista made coffee. Only 2min walk to AREX station exit 7. LGBT friendly.
- Double room
- 1 queen sized bed with shared bathroom
- Bedside cabinet with reading light
- Dressing table
- Floor heating
- Floor Heating
- Free WiFi
- Sampoo, body wash, hand wash, tooth paste and bath towels
- Hair dryer
- Hanger and drawer
- reading light
Guests also enjoy mingling with one another in the common facilities.
- Communal kitchen
- Dining table and lounge
- Rooftop lounge
- Cable TV and cinema
- Fresh breakfast(optional, 10USD) with freshly brewed coffee
- Fresh coffee and Beer
- Free WiFi
- Free Internet (In-house mac)
- Laundry Service on call
- T-Money Card Rental
- Door lock system for late night
- Free Maps
- Book Exchange
- Hot Showers
- Air Conditioner
- Shared Refrigerator
- Late night check-in on call
Cleanliness is of utmost importance at Urbanwood, so rooms and common spaces are maintained to be tidy.
Interaction with guests
I love to interact with the people. That was fun part of my trip and this is the reason that I open the Urbanwood Guesthouse. Since I will be on site almost all the time, so you will easily find me to ask information or so. In addition, I used to work for Seoul Tourism Organization which means that I could be a great source to find the tour information of Seoul.
Other things to note
Rooftop space will be turn out open air lounge soon. If you are the guest who would visit us in March, it would be ready~.
- Check-out: 11am, after check-out, you still could store your luggage.
- Smoking is available at the rooftop lounge.
- Please clean after your cooking for other guests' convenience.
- The entrance is the key-card system and each room has a personal door key, therefore even after midnight, you will be able to access freely with no disturbance.
This host has 119 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I've been to 44 countries in the last 15 years, spreading my love for Korean culture and making friends with people regardless of who they are and where they were. I've enjoyed the company of countless world citizens and discovered the joys of many cultures around the world. That was fun part of my trip and this is one of the reason that I opened the Urbanwood. To me, vacations are a celebration of freedom – borne through precious free time, they are a chance to free yourself from your normal daily responsibilities and explore the cultures of the world. So, why don't you free yourself in cosy and peaceful oasis? Plus, I used to work for Seoul Tourism Organization which means that I could be a great source to find your tour information of Seoul~! Come and Stay with us in Urbanwood~.
All the best,