Near Gyeongbokgung Palace, KING-SIZE BED, 42 inch LG TV, LAN and WIFI, FREE PORTABLE POCKET WIFI hotspot
* Early check-in possible at all hours depending on availability
* Late check-in possible at all hours
* Late checkout free until 3pm depending on availability. Checkout later than 3pm is US$10 per hour.
* We keep luggage for early check-in guests or guests taking trips before, during, and after their booking free for up to 5 days. After 5 days, we charge a flat rate of US$10 per day to keep luggage regardless of the number of pieces.
40 square meter studio with a good view of pine trees right outside the window that can accommodate up to 4 people comfortably with room to spare. (Most hotel rooms are 20~30 square meters.)
The unit's features include:
* High speed WIFI and LAN connection
* FREE PORTABLE WIFI hotspot for you to carry around so you can stay connected
* Subway/bus pass(T-card) per guest - can be charged at any subway station or most convenience stores.) Get disounted rates per ride.
* 180cm x 220cm KING-SIZE bed + German latex pocket spring mattress * Dining table with 4 chairs
* Two separate single mattresses (180cm x 90cm
* 42 inch LG TV with over 200 cable channels including international English channels and music channels
* WASHING MACHINE AND DRYER inside unit with detergent and fabric softener
* Water purifier
* Toaster, microwave, coffee maker, mini oven, rice cooker...
* Kitchen utensils-pots, pans, plates, cups, forks, knives, spoons...
* Bathroom with shower, toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, conditioner, bodywash and lotion
* Hair dryer, iron, hairbrush, nail care kit
* Various restaurants, coffee shops including a large STARBUCKS on the lobby level, HUGE supermarket, a jjim-jil-bang (Korean spa), a bakery, a nail salon, a beauty shop, 3 skin care spas, a dry cleaner's, several clothing stores, a food court with tons of dishes to choose from, 2 children's playgrounds, courtyard, private grounds to take a walk or jog in away from traffic
Interaction with guests
We love to interact with guests through email or in person. You will always be welcomed personally by one or both of us.
Other things to note
Mel and I (Roc) both enjoy showing people around Seoul and Korea and know a lot of good local places to recommend to guests. Take advantage of us if you'd like some company during your trip!
-No smoking, no pets. This is a non-smoking building.
-Key cards to enter the building cost $10 to replace so please take care of them. We provide 2 for you.
-Additional cleaning can be arranged for $20 per time upon request.
-Trash has to be separated before being thrown out. (General, recyclable, food/organic) Tissue, toilet paper, bones, egg shells are considered general trash. Tie them up in the white plastic bag with writing on it provided in the closet by the front door. The trash disposal area is on level B1 at the end of the parking lot. Go to B1, then turn left twice after coming out of the elevator hall and the go straight past the supermarket into the parking lot. The white plastic bags of general waste should be placed in the pile at the end. The containers for recyclable trash are on the left side of the trash disposal area.
For food waste, drain all liquids and then weigh the food waste (in any plastic bag) on top of the orange container/machine in the trash area, using the small white tag in your room. Follow the directions on the orange container/machine and the lid will open. Then dump the food waste inside and throw the plastic bag away separately.
Do not put in any plastic wrappers, tissue, or toothpicks in the food waste.
There are cameras in the trash disposal are and all over the building and the fine for not disposing of trash properly is US$200.
-The electricity bill and the heating bill increases at a faster rate the more you use, so please turn off all lights and appliances and lower the heating temperature or turn it off when you go out.
This host has 352 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a couple living in Korea. I (Roc) am Korean and work as a simultaneous English/Korean interpreter mainly in the film industry and my husband Mel is a former singer from the Philippines who manages MELROC Suites and organizes tours.
We travel several times a year and have stayed at many types of hotels and aparments, so we know what WE would like to have in an apartment that we would be staying in. We want to provide spacious accomodations that are located strategically in Seoul with all the amenities you would need.
When we travel, we find easy access to public transportation and a wide range of choices in where to eat are at the top of our priority list. We also like to cook simple meals sometimes so we want to furnish our units to make that possible and be able to do laundry.
We've been showing people around Korea and the Philippines for the past few years already and loved it, so we decided to make what we enjoy a job. We know exactly how it feels when you don't know which restaurant is the best place for what dish and where to go to shop for what. We want our guests to get the best out of their visits.
We also have many bilingual friends who will take care of our guests when we are traveling somewhere else. Every visitor will be welcomed personally by one or both of us or a friend who is equally welcoming and helpful!