About this listing
The property is situated in an olive grove 500 meters from Pirgi Thermis village beach, 12 km from the city of Mitilini. It is on the top floor of a family house with independed entrance.
- Two bedrooms, both with sea view. One with a double bed the second with a single bed.
- Living room with sofa bed that can be converted into a double bed
-Wi- fi connection
- Spacy terrace with sea view and sitting area
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooking facilities
- Bathroom with washing machine
- Linen provided
- Television, CD player , DVD player provided upon request
- The property is surrounded by an olive grove and a vegetable garden you are welcome to enjoy.
-Nearby organised sandy beach, ideal for small children
- Local tavern and beach bar
- Bus stop to Mitiline at 200 meters
- Local grocery
- Picturesque small port with three traditional grrek tavernas serving fresh fish and local produce
- Two daily (30 minutes) flights from Athens
- Daily ship .connection with Piraeus
- Posssibility of daily excursions to Turkey
- Possibility of daily excursions around the island.
- Long list with recommendations and suggestions provided upon booking.
As we have been experienced home exchangers for years, we apply common sense rules as to respect and care for someone's property. We expect the same from you Families with kids are welcome, as well as lone travellers. Please take into account that the staircase leading to the apartment is quite steep and care should be taken with small children.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!
I have lived both in Athens and Brussels, but in 1998 I moved with my family to the island of Lesvos. We have never regretted it - living in a small village, in a beautiful natural environment, has been a constant delight for us and our kids. The kids of course have grown up, but we are not thinking of going back to living in a big city. Mytilini, is a vibrant town, thanks to the University, full of students and a lot of things happen. We don't feel isolated or deprived of the big city's opportunities. Living one hour away from the Asia Minor coast, Turkey, is also an asset, being able to change country - and contitnent for that matter - is always refreshing!
We have enjoyed house swapping for some ten years now, and we have met some very interesting people who have become friends. Hospitality for us is a pleasure and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to prove it!