Welcome to the House of Joy, our newly built tiny house.
Self-contained with ensuite, kitchenette and everything you need for a comfortable stay. Small but well designed with a modern interior. Very clean, cosy and private.
Set on a ridgeline with a stunning sea view either side, you can watch the sunrise and sunset inside the house. Surrounded by native NZ bush and bird life, it’s the perfect place to escape and relax.
Children are welcome.
Free facilities for guests to enjoy
. Large BBQ with outdoor table and chairs
· Trampoline and slide
· Private outdoor bath and shower
· Welcome basket on arrival, including bread, jam, butter, milk, ham and fruits
· Tea and Nespresso coffee
· Laundry facilities
· Brand new queen size bed
· Unlimited wifi
· Secure lockable entrance
. TV and DVD player
· Off street parking
Interaction with guests
Your hosts live on site to help with a pleasant stay, along with expert advice on where to eat and the local attractions. We speak English and Chinese.
Other things to note
· No smoking inside and outside
· No pets
· We recommend your own transport, although the bus stop is close by and services run on the hour
· We can arrange airport pick-up and drop-off for an extra charge
I am living with my husband and my two lovely sons. We live in friendly community in Laingholm, Auckland. Our house got two sides of sea view with bushes around us. This is a private and peaceful spot. I would like to invite you to come and visit us here in New Zealand.