Complimentary villa Car & Driver for 8 consecutive hours daily for each night stay is available between hours 8 am to 8 pm. Extra hours can be arranged at an extra charge, pls contact us, the car holds 7 passengers. Petrol and parking are on own account. Take advantage of our 22% Early Booker Discount, please contact management.
1) Smoking only in open / outdoor areas.
2) Check in from 2 pm and check out up till 11 am. Late check out might be available, conditions apply.
3) Breakfast is served from 7am to 10:30 am, two breakfasts per bedroom are complimentary. Extra breakfasts are available as per menu.
4) Please turn off airconditioning when going out.
5) Please lock all doors when going out and and going to sleep.
6) We encourage you to you use safe boxes in your bedrooms.
Thank you and have a great stay with us.
This host has 17 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am passionate about my resort and love to make my guests feel at home. Each guest is different, each brings different dynamics, so I feel it's important to find out what kind of experience they want to create for themselves while they are staying at Villa Kaba Kaba Resort. Some prefer just to relax around the pool all day, enjoy the tranquil rice paddies around them, get a massage and recharge batteries. Others want to discover the island, or other Indonesian islands and come to me for advice. Together we build an itinerary so that they are able to get the most out of their stay.
I love to coach and play tennis, work in my gardens ( we have coconuts, bananas, papaya, chilies, pumpkins, lemons, limes, rosemary, mint, onions, the list goes on..... growing on the property ). In the evenings I love to enjoy a good meal and a crisp white wine with friends and family. Join us for a BBQ night, we have some good and fresh fish from Jimbaran local market and some Canadian style prawns.
I'm originally from Europe but have spent many years in Canada, Germany, Singapore and Jakarta. I'm now on my 19th year in Indonesia including 11th in Bali and I wouldn't change it for the world. Come and share my sunny world.