Brand new apartment just 3 mins walk from Tawaramachi Station(Ginza line)
5 mins walk from Asakusa Station (Asakusa Line ) One train (no transfer) from either Narita airport or Haneda airport.
Asakusa Temple is only 8 mins walk.
Tokyo sky tree and Sumida river is also nearby.
The flat facilitates 1 double bed& 1 futon mattresses
If you have any questions, please contact me anytime!
[ Facility ]
1 double sized bed (140x210cm) for 2 persons
Kitchen - gas cooker, cooking tools, plates & cutlery
(please avoid Deep fry cooking)
Shampoo and Body Soap
Bedding sheets and Bath Towels
24 hrs open Convenience Store is 1 minutes’ walk from the apartment
Everything at the apartment is available to use during your stay. Please do not use balcony to throw away trash.
Interaction with guests
I will send photo instruction to get to my place once reservation is completed.Throughout the stay, I'll support my guest. Please don't hesitate to contact me! When I have time, I will be in the apartment and welcome you on your check-in. If the check in/out time don't match my work schedule, I will arrange an easy self check-in system..
Other things to note
★Check-in: 16:00 Check-out:11:00
***** Early check in ******
If you'd like to check in early, please do contact me first.
Please remember to put the room key back to where it was.
* Guests might be charged if the guests leave the house very dirty.
* It won't be any cleaning or exchange of the facility while your stay unless you request.
* If you'd like to bring your friends to stay at the room please let me know.
*If you lose the key, you will be charged the cost JYN 15000.
* Please do not take the towels with you. In the case, you'll be charged the cost of the towel through airbnb.
- 請註意入住和退房的時間是很嚴格的,請確認在check-out時間前離開房間,因為我們是按時間支付給清潔工人費用的,讓他們等待的時間也是需要費用的。推遲check out會給您帶來不必要的費用
I’m Eric Chou, studying in Tokyo. I love traveling around the world. While traveling, I got know Airbnb, and it was inspiring. I love to rent out a lovely place to guests from all over the world. Tokyo is a perfect place to enjoy many aspects of Japanese culture. I hope you’ll thoroughly enjoy your stay in this wonderful city.