Please call us 'casa pika' /kɑːzəˈpɪkə/.
Casa=home A two-storey vintage building since 1976.
We renovated our 40-year-old building on Taiwang Rd. , Muang district , Chiang Mai, into a very warm-welcome place.
For those who seek for peace and privacy.
For those who feel like spending a vacation at home of your good friend.
For those who want to experience unique local activities.
And for those who want to savor our mom's secret recipe.
Other things to note
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
• Check in after 2.00 pm Check out before noon
Late check-out fine is 500 baht per hour.
• Deposit 1,000 baht CASH ONLY ,return when check out.
• Tap your key card to enter your room and casaMpika front door from 10:00 pm. onwards. (A fine of 1,000 baht if lost)
• Only registered residents are allowed to go upstairs.
• Breakfast time: 07:00 am. – 10:00 am.
• All rooms and public areas are non-smoking.
• Beware of color stain from mangosteen and new tattoo on bed linens and towels.
• Loud party, loud music, and any disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
• casaMpika is not responsible for valuables outside the safe in your room.
• 24-hour video surveillance (CCTV).
• The most wanted is to live in a peaceful atmosphere.
• Durian and Pets are not allowed