yHave you always desired to stay at a genuine historic house? Then you came to the right place! Our townhouse is perfect for you: a 400 year old timber-framed building in one of the comfortable and very quiet alleys located straight in the middle of the old town of Lübeck, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987.
All point of interests like museums, churches, historical buildings, theatres and shops are nearby in a walking distance. The house is situated behind the houses on the street, so it is absolutely quiet and you can relax very well in our house after sightseeing. In the summertime you can sit in front of the house, enjoying a cup of coffee and reading an interesting book or you can simply relax in the small garden at the end of the alley.
Our house was originally two houses, so it is a big and comfortable historical townhouse. The house is 400 years old, but inside it is modern and very cozy. In 2011 it was rebuilt and got new furniture. Because of our international background – we are a German – Mexican family – the house has a lot of Mexican details and therefore it has a special exotic flair. Especially we have to mention that our house has a floor heater, so you will never suffer from cold feet. Upstairs you`ll find a wooden waxed floor. The windows in the first floor are original windows, which have got a second window because of the isolation. The space between both windows we have decorated with Mexican angels and hearts of glass.
In our house can sleep up to four people. The bedroom upstairs is for two people with a comfortable Queen-size bed (two mattresses 0,80m x 2,00m). A convenient sofa bed (slated frame and latex mattress 2,00m x 2,00m) for another two people you will find in the living room. In the ground floor there is a guest lavatory with two big towel rails and enough space for personal cosmetic products.
Enjoy your stay in our lovely and well decorated house. You can reach the following points of interest in a few minutes:
• Theatre and Concert halls: MuK (Music and concert hall), Metropolitan Theatre, Theatre Combinale, Theatre Geisler, townhall
• Museums: Willy Brandt, Günther Grass, Thomas Mann, Burgtor, St. Annen, Holstentor and very soon Hansemuseum
• Mediaeval churches: Dom, Cathedral of Our Lady, Church of Jacob, Church of Aegidien and Church of Petrus with viewing platform
• Supermarkets: REWE open till 12 PM, Karstadt, Penny
• Restaurants and Coffee shops: Schiffergesellschaft, Schabbelhaus, Ratskeller, Nudelkontor, Niederegger, Maret, Caféhaus, Café Junge, Café Cdzuday etc.
• Hüxstraße (nice and fancy street): with a lot of special shops and restaurants
and a lot more …