The Garden House, quiet, near Milan and the Lake Area is a private ground floor apartment with independent access, surrounded by the extensive gardens of our family home where you can relax after a busy day in Milan or a trip to the Lakes. You have a private patio that overlook the gardens of the propriety with seating area and dining table.The apartment is tastefully furnished with all facilities to make a most comfortable home from home, self service continental style breakfast, included
- No smoking indoors.
- Induction hob: please do not switch on all toghether the 4 cooking zone at the maximum power.
- please recycle rubbush as shown on the waste bins
- please call me for any problem (mobile tel)
- Non fumare in camera o in bagno.
- Non sono ammessi ospiti non registrati.
- Piano cottura ad induzione: non accendere contemporaneamente tutte e 4 le zone cottura alla massima potenza perchè potrebbe saltare la corrente.
- Utilizzare i contenitori per la raccolta differenziata come indicato
- non esitate a contattarmi al cellulare per qualsiasi problema
I am a designer-maker of handmade, lamps, vases and jewellery. I use many different materials as resin, silicone, textiles ... waste materials and unwanted items. I’m also a fan of mid-century vintage pottery and furniture design and of antiques-vintage- flea markets.
We are a big family: I have three grown up children between 17 and 21 studying and living with me, my partner and my old father.!
I speak Italian, English and some French. I have compiled an extensive folder on where to go, eat, how to travel etc when staying here, but, I’ll be happy to help out with any questions you have as I work from home so am here most of the time.