With views over to St George's Island, this lovely self contained
apartment in a sought after residential area in Hannafore, is ideally
placed for exploring the many delightful villages and coves that are in
abundance in this part of Cornwall. Coastal walks, fishing, boat trips
and then the restaurants, pubs, cafes and shops, you will be spoilt for
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 1
* Beds: 1 x super size king, 1 x sofa bed.
* Bed linen Towels: Linen towels provided.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, large fridge
with freezer compartment, washing machine.
* Nearest beach: Yards away.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Outdoors: Balcony with garden furniture off lounge, shared use of
enclosed rear garden with tiered lawns, pond, garden furniture and
further sea views.
* Parking: Parking for one average size car in a car port directly
outside the apartment, or unrestricted on road parking directly
outside the apartment. Approximate car port measurements are 18 ft
long, 7ft 11" wide and 5ft 11" High.
* Family facilities: Not provided.
* Pets: No pets welcome, sorry.
* General: WiFi included, gas electricity included in rent; gas
fired c.h throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets, please note that the
apartment is suitable for 4 guests, with a choice of 2 double sofa
beds, either in the lounge or bedroom. Children over 6 welcome but
must be supervised on the balcony and in the garden.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, double bed, TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, sofa, sofabed, separate entry, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Patio, Infants not allowed, Toilet paper, Soap, Children not allowed;
Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen
Free parking on premises