Located at the edge of the old town on the road leading up out of
Padstow, Baxters Cottage is well-equipped and furnished and decorated
in a light, airy, modern style. It is just a few hundred yards from the
shops, pubs and many highly recommended restaurants, including Rick
Stein's famous Seafood Restaurant.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: Double (4'6"), twin (3'), bunks (3')
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen provided; towels not provided but may
be hired - see hire page.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities:Gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher,
fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles
* Outdoors: Small paved area to front. Enclosed patio to rear with
garden furniture, barbecue.
* Parking:Drive with parking for 2 cars (but 2 large cars may have
difficulties). Garage available for tumble dryer and storage
of bicycles, surfboards, etc.
* Family facilities: Not provided but may be hired - see hire page
* Pets:Maximum 2; £25 per pet per week Information about bringing
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas
c.h./hot water, woodburner lounge.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking