Tucked away up a quiet lane in the very centre of the bustling market
town of Wadebridge, this authentic, and surprisingly spacious, Cornish
cottage retains much charm and character after the owners imaginative
restyling. Wadebridge offers a wide variety of places to eat, with
pubs, shops and a cinema and the Camel Trail is just over 5 minutes
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’ - zip and link, can be made
into Super Kingsize bed on request).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Range gas oven and five-ring hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Tiny courtyard, bistro table, two chairs.
* Pets: 1 small pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: No parking, parking permit available for £15 per week.
* Nearest beach: 9 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 11am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking