The site of Dovedale Cottage used to be home for the neighbouring
farmer's cattle, with this Cottage being the original milking shed but
the barns were converted in the late 90's using as many original
building materials as possible. The cottage is well equipped, warm and
cosy and is perfect for a family to enjoy a holiday near Bude, a
popular seaside resort and also a great place if you enjoy walking. It
is also 5 miles to Crackington Haven, a great sandy beach for families.
The living room boasts a flat screen TV and a log burner and the owner
has taken care when supplying beds for her guests by ensuring she uses
the best 1400 pocket sprung lambswool and silk mattresses. The nearest
amenities are 2.5 miles away.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, larder fridge, desk top
freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, coffee machine.
* Facilities for families: High chair provided.
* Outside: Enclosed 1/2 acre garden, patio area with picnic bench.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment. Pets must
not be left at the property alone or be let out at night and must
be supervised. The cottage is surrounded by farmland and livestock
* Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. The owner of Dovedale Cottage resides
in the next door property so you may see her from time to time
undertaking any necessary gardening.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Free parking on premises