The site of Dovedale Cottage used to be home for the neighbouring
farmer's cattle, with this Cottage being the original milking shed but
the barns were converted in the late 90's using as many original
building materials as possible. The cottage is well equipped, warm and
cosy and is perfect for a family to enjoy a holiday near Bude, a
popular seaside resort and also a great place if you enjoy walking. It
is also 5 miles to Crackington Haven, a great sandy beach for families.
The living room boasts a flat screen TV and a log burner and the owner
has taken care when supplying beds for her guests by ensuring she uses
the best 1400 pocket sprung lambswool and silk mattresses. The nearest
amenities are 2.5 miles away.
* Sleeps: 6 in 3 bedrooms
* Beds: 1 x King (5'), 2 x Twins (3') 1 x double (4'6)
* Ground floor: large kitchen/diner, living room, downstairs
* First Floor: 3 bedrooms, one bathroom and one WC
* Kitchen and Utilities: Dishwasher, washing machine, desk top
* Entertainment: large TV in living room, log burner, wall mounted
TV's in master bedroom and the double bedroom
* For families: high chair, games, Netflix account
* Outdoors: Enclosed 1/2 acre garden, patio area with picnic bench
* Parking: Parking for up to 3 cars.
* Pets: Yes, maximum 2
* General: No smoking at this property, standard short breaks
accepted, countryside views, poor mobile reception but calls can be
made over wifi. Guests are asked to be mindful of the surrounding
farmland where access is not permitted past the border of the large
1/2 acre garden provided.