Little House is a beautiful barn conversion in the little hamlet of
Lower Halwyn, set in the stunning Cornish countryside, only a short
distance away from the Camel Trail providing easy access to Padstow for
keen walkers or cyclists. Lovely views over the estuary and the
surrounding countryside can be enjoyed from the kitchen/lounge/diner
and the garden.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: Kingsize (5'), twin (3'), bunks (2'6'')
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen towels provided (please bring your
own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave,
dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wall mounted Smart TV/DVD combi,
Bluetooth speaker, estuary and countryside views.
* Nearest beach: 2.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
* Outdoors: Fenced garden laid to lawn with patio area, garden
furniture, estuary views.
* Parking: There is one designated parking space in the courtyard,
plus additional visitor spaces.
* Family facilities: Travel cot; other equipment not provided but can
be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: Maximum 2 medium, £25 per pet per week. Information about
bringing your pet.
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in price. Gas
* Important notes: No smoking, maximum 4 adults, limited WiFi
* Changeover time: Arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Free parking on premises