Situated at the end of a mews of former fisherman's cottages in the
historic fishing port of Padstow, this character cottage with its
exposed beams, Cornish stone floor and log burner provides a snug base
for your holiday. The harbour area with its narrow streets, shops,
restaurants, cafes, galleries and pubs is a mere stroll away.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms.
* Beds: Double (4'6"), twin (3').
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Open tread and very steep so may be unsuitable for
the elderly or young children.
* Kitchen Utilities: Electric cooker, refrigerator, microwave,
washing machine, TV, DVD player, wood-burner.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Outdoors: There is a small terrace to the front of the property
overlooking the alley. Patio table and two chairs.
* Parking: No parking but there are 2 car parks within 500 yds.
See Padstow Parking for up to date information on parking rates.
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hire.
* Pets: Maximum 2; £25 per pet per week plus £80 security deposit per
booking Information about bringing your pet.
* General: Electricity and gas included in rent; wood-burning stove
lounge; gas c.h./hot water.
* Important notes: No smoking, mobile phone coverage varies, no
pets, please be aware the stairs are open tread and very steep so
may be unsuitable for the elderly or young children; the lounge
floor is natural stone and therefore uneven.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking